Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Emily's first day of work


Of course I couldn't go to my first day of work without a new outfit, or part of a new outfit...so I wore the new shirt(s) I got from Pete and Judy for Christmas. I will write more about my new role as I get into it. It was quite a non-eventful day, as the rush of the end of the quarter/year is behind us, and we are trying to regroup. I am going to do a little homework tonight as to the best way to compute the cost of holding inventory...I think I've already found a project to take on.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Emmy, you are so cute! An engineer AND fashionable? I guess you can have it all!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great day...From Auntie K......

Roger-Kelly said...

Emmy, I'm a little suprised, all those years where I made you hold a paper plate with the Event and Date on it, where's yours???