Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Crabby neighbors


This morning, Andy went out to the car to get his phone charger after I went to work. Tucked under our door mat was this:








We suspect it is from our old crabby downstairs neighbors. They appear to be in their 60s. The man is on oxygen, and his old lady smokes. When Andy first came to the apartment, they came out complaining how the last tenants clip clopped around in shoes at all hours of the night, and played their music too loud. We have decided to just leave the note partially hidden under the doormat the way we found it, and pretend we haven't found it yet.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I would respond with a note similarly typed with the words: Get A Life!

Roger-Kelly said...

I just have one thing to say.....Kill'em with Kindness. It gets them every time. You could take them some homemade cookies, really slam there door on the way out. Make sure to really slam your door when you go back to your place. Get the picture.....