
I don't want to! I have my second of 5 APICS exams tomorrow at 12:30 pm, and I am exactly 1/3 of the way through the material I am supposed to know. Once I am through with all 5 exams, I will be CPIM certified. CPIM = Certified in Production and Inventory Management. My program manager encourages everyone to have their email signature reflect their certification. So, within the next 6 months (after that, work will not pay for the exams any longer, and I don't want to pay for them...they cost $140 a pop), you will probably see my emails from work going out with Emily P******, CPIM at the bottom.
The study notes we are supposed to read are terrible. They have spelling and grammatical errors everywhere!
To procrastinate, I have been checking out All Songs Considered from NPR. They have their list of the top 10 albums from 2005. They have some pretty good ones, including Death Cab for Cutie, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Fiona Apple, Bright Eyes and The White Stripes.
1 comment:
please send clap your hands and the magic numbers to me. Thanks! Poodee
Post a Comment