Today was a beautiful day: 65+ degrees outside. No need for a jacket. The office was pretty scarce today, which made for beautiful peace and quiet.
Today was a lucky day: I passed my Master Planning of Resources exam. Yahoo! I passed by the skin of my teeth. I will definitely study better for the next three. I don't know why I got such a bug up my butt to take this second one. I signed up for it last week Thursday, so it was my own fault if I didn't have enough time to prepare. In any event, I don't have to worry about that now. The testing center is located in CompUSA, so after my exam, I looked at the Secure Digital cards. I found a 1 GB card, so watch for it in the mail, Poodee.
Let's see-What's other news for today? Hmmm...Andy got the quote to get his car fixed. $2000. He also had Bergstrom get his window up, so no more driving around in the cold.
After that, Andy ventured off to Devor Tool, which is owned by his ex-professor, Dick Devor, to get some of the milling machine parts made. He also ran down to Janesville to pick up some mills from a supplier.
After work, I ventured over to Best Buy to reward myself for my good luck day. I purchased a CD by Feist (It was on sale!). Feist is one of the openers we saw in Asheville a while back. The CD opened very strong, but I felt it dwindled toward the end. That is after just one listen. I still have 2 more listens to go before I give it my official review. That is my rule with music. You have to listen to a song/album at least 3 times before you can make your final judgement.
1 comment:
Aaaah, the Rule of 3 - a very good rule! P
Post a Comment