But here it is: the new Vue. I took the wheel covers off yesterday because I thought it would look better that way. At first I thought it did look better, but enough people have told me that I'm crazy and that it looks like someone stole my wheel covers that I decided to put them back on. Unfortunately, by the time the covers were back on it was way too dark to take a decent picture. So y'all will have to wait to see a decent, daylight pic w/ the wheel covers on. Either way, its a nice little car -- tons more solid and substantial feeling than the old SL2, nice interior, nice red (in the sunlight) and plenty of space in back to carry things like micro/meso-scale machine tools.
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Its a bad picture...
Its not a great picture because it was pretty dark but I did my best to improve it using Picasa.
But here it is: the new Vue. I took the wheel covers off yesterday because I thought it would look better that way. At first I thought it did look better, but enough people have told me that I'm crazy and that it looks like someone stole my wheel covers that I decided to put them back on. Unfortunately, by the time the covers were back on it was way too dark to take a decent picture. So y'all will have to wait to see a decent, daylight pic w/ the wheel covers on. Either way, its a nice little car -- tons more solid and substantial feeling than the old SL2, nice interior, nice red (in the sunlight) and plenty of space in back to carry things like micro/meso-scale machine tools.
But here it is: the new Vue. I took the wheel covers off yesterday because I thought it would look better that way. At first I thought it did look better, but enough people have told me that I'm crazy and that it looks like someone stole my wheel covers that I decided to put them back on. Unfortunately, by the time the covers were back on it was way too dark to take a decent picture. So y'all will have to wait to see a decent, daylight pic w/ the wheel covers on. Either way, its a nice little car -- tons more solid and substantial feeling than the old SL2, nice interior, nice red (in the sunlight) and plenty of space in back to carry things like micro/meso-scale machine tools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment