Tuesday, February 07, 2006

eVENT

Tonight, I had dinner with a bunch of marketing guys who are here for a 2 week marketing class. One of them is the market manager for eVENT. What's eVENT?

Well, it all started when GE aquired BHA (In Missouri). BHA designs and manufactures ePTFE (expanded Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane products which are used for industrial air pollution control.
BHA had discovered that this membrane is also breathable, and hands down beats Gore-tex as a performance fabric. This fabric is just starting to take off in the marketplace. So, look for this fabric in the apparel of your favorite performace-wear brand. Also, look for it at the Olympics this month!
We're meeting in the White House for drinks tonight, so maybe I will have more interesting news to share later.
-E

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to here more of the interesting things you are learning while in New York.
Dad

agperp said...

I can't wait to tell you all about it! I love you, Dad. -E